Terms and Conditions
Please read all these terms and conditions.
As we can accept your order and make a legally enforceable agreement without further reference to you, you must read these terms and conditions to make sure that they contain all that you want and nothing that you are not happy with. If you are not sure about anything, just phone us on +639560035650.
1. These Terms and Conditions will apply to the purchase of the goods by you (the Customer or you). We are richberry whose trading name is MIRACU LEAN a company registered in Philippines under number 05516419 whose registered office is at BARANGAY HIWACLOY, GOA 4422, CAMARINES SUR PHILIPPINES with email address firstname.lastname@example.org; telephone number +639560035650; (the Supplier or us or we).
2. These are the terms on which we sell all Goods to you. By ordering any of the Goods, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. By ordering any of the Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. You can only purchase the Goods from the Website if you are eligible to enter into a contract and are at least 18 years old.
3. Consumer means an individual acting for purposes which are wholly or mainly outside his or her trade, business, craft or profession;
4. Contract means the legally-binding agreement between you and us for the supply of the Goods;
5. Delivery Location means the Supplier's premises or other location where the Goods are to be supplied, as set out in the Order;
6. Durable Medium means paper or email, or any other medium that allows information to be addressed personally to the recipient, enables the recipient to store the information in a way accessible for future reference for a period that is long enough for the purposes of the information, and allows the unchanged reproduction of the information stored;
7. Goods meant the goods advertised on the Website that we supply to you of the number and description as set out in the Order;
8. Order means the Customer's order for the Goods from the Supplier as submitted following the step by step process set out on the Website;
10. Website means our website www.richberry.ph on which the Goods are advertised.
11. The description of the Goods is as set out on the Website, catalogues, brochures or other forms of advertisement. Any description is for illustrative purposes only and there may be small discrepancies in the size and colour of the Goods supplied.
12. In the case of any Goods made to your special requirements, it is your responsibility to ensure that any information or specification you provide is accurate.
13. All Goods from this website are not for sale or market in the United Kingdom and any countries in the European Union as well as countries that do not allow Miracle Berry or Synsepalum dulcificum to be sold.
a. By purchasing you agree not to consume this product in the countries stated above and may only be used for archival purposes.
b. All information on this page concerning the traditional use of Miracle Berry is presented solely for informational and educational purpose and should not be construed as advocating the use or misuse of this product.
14. We can make changes to the Goods which are necessary to comply with any applicable law or safety requirement. We will notify you of these changes.
a. Goods which may also appear on the Website are subject to availability.
16. We may contact you by using e-mail or other electronic communication methods and by pre-paid post and you expressly agree to this.
Basis of Sale
17. The description of the Goods on our website does not constitute a contractual offer to sell the Goods. When an Order has been submitted on the Website, we can reject it for any reason, although we will try to tell you the reason without delay.
18. The Order process is set out on the Website. Each step allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting the Order. It is your responsibility to check that you have used the ordering process correctly.
19. A Contract will be formed for the sale of Goods ordered only when you receive an email from us confirming the Order (Order Confirmation). You must ensure that the Order Confirmation is complete and accurate and inform us immediately of any errors. We are not responsible for any inaccuracies in the Order placed by you. By placing an Order you agree to us giving you confirmation of the Contract by means of an email with all information in it (ie the Order Confirmation). You will receive the Order Confirmation within a reasonable time after making the Contract, but in any event not later than the delivery of any Goods supplied under the Contract.
20. Any quotation is valid for a maximum period of 30 days from its date unless we expressly withdraw it at an earlier time.
21. No variation of the Contract, whether about description of the Goods, Fees or otherwise, can be made after it has been entered into unless the variation is agreed by the Customer and the Supplier in writing.
22. We intend that these Terms and Conditions apply only to a Contract entered into by you as a Consumer. If this is not the case, you must tell us, so that we can provide you with a different contract with terms which are more appropriate for you and which might, in some respects, be better for you, eg by giving you rights as a business.
Price and Payment
23. The price of the Goods and any additional delivery or other charges is that set out on the Website at the date of the Order or such other price as we may agree in writing.
24. Prices and charges include VAT at the rate applicable at the time of the Order.
25. You must pay by submitting your credit or debit card details with your Order and we can take payment immediately or otherwise before delivery of the Goods.
26. We will deliver the Goods, to the Delivery Location by the time or within the agreed period or, failing any agreement, without undue delay and, in any event, not more than 30 days after the day on which the Contract is entered into.
27. In any case, regardless of events beyond our control, if we do not deliver the Goods on time, you can (in addition to any other remedies) treat the Contract at an end if:
a. we have refused to deliver the Goods, or if delivery on time is essential taking into account all the relevant circumstances at the time the contract was made, or you said to us before the Contract was made that delivery on time was essential; or
b. after we have failed to deliver on time, you have specified a later period which is appropriate to the circumstances and we have not delivered within that period.
28. If you treat the Contract at an end, we will (in addition to other remedies) promptly return all payments made under the Contract.
29. If you were entitled to treat the Contract at an end, but do not do so, you are not prevented from cancelling the Order for any Goods or rejecting Goods that have been delivered and, if you do this, we will (in addition to other remedies) without delay return all payments made under the Contract for any such cancelled or rejected Goods. If the Goods have been delivered, you must return them to us or allow us to collect them from you and we will pay the costs of this.
30. If any Goods form a commercial unit (a unit is a commercial unit if the division of the unit would materially impair the value of the goods or the character of the unit) you cannot cancel or reject the Order for some of those Goods without also cancelling or rejecting the Order for the rest of them.
31. We do not generally deliver to addresses in England and Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, the Isle of Man and Channels Islands and any European Union Countries. If, however, we accept an Order for delivery outside that area, you may need to pay import duties or other taxes, as we will not pay them.
32. You agree we may deliver the Goods in instalments if we suffer a shortage of stock or other genuine and fair reason, subject to the above provisions and provided you are not liable for extra charges.
33. If you or your nominee fail, through no fault of ours, to take delivery of the Goods at the Delivery Location, we may charge the reasonable costs of storing and redelivering them.
34. The Goods will become your responsibility from the completion of delivery or Customer collection. You must, if reasonably practicable, examine the Goods before accepting them.
Risk and Title
35. Risk of damage to, or loss of, any Goods will pass to you when the Goods are delivered to you.
36. You do not own the Goods until we have received payment in full. If full payment is overdue or a step occurs towards your bankruptcy, we can choose, by notice to cancel any delivery and end any right to use the Goods still owned by you, in which case you must return them or allow us to collect them.
Withdrawal and cancellation
37. You can withdraw the Order by telling us before the Contract is made if you simply wish to change your mind and without giving us a reason, and without incurring any liability.
38. You can cancel the Contract except for any Goods which are made to your special requirements (the Returns Right) by telling us no later than 30 calendar days from the day the Contract was entered into, if you simply wish to change your mind and without giving us a reason, and without liability, except in that case, you must return to any of our business premises the Goods in undamaged condition at your own expense. Then we must without delay refund to you the price for those Goods which have been paid for in advance, but we can retain any separate delivery charge. This does not affect your rights when the reason for the cancellation is any defective Goods. This Returns Right is different and separate from the Cancellation Rights below.
39. This is a distance contract (as defined below) which has the cancellation rights (Cancellation Rights) set out below. These Cancellation Rights, however, do not apply, to a contract for the following goods (with no others) in the following circumstances:
a. goods that are made to your specifications or are clearly personalised;
b. goods which are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
40. Also, the Cancellation Rights for a Contract cease to be available in the following circumstances:
a. in the case of a contract for the supply of sealed goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if they become unsealed after delivery;
b. in the case of any sales contract, if the goods become mixed inseparably (according to their nature) with other items after delivery.
Right to cancel
41. Subject as stated in these Terms and Conditions, you can cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
42. The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party, other than the carrier indicated by you, acquires physical possession of the last of the Goods. In a contract for the supply of goods over time (ie subscriptions), the right to cancel will be 14 days after the first delivery.
43. To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel this Contract by a clear statement setting out your decision (eg a letter sent by post, fax or email). You can use the attached model cancellation form, but it is not obligatory. In any event, you must be able to show clear evidence of when the cancellation was made, so you may decide to use the model cancellation form.
44. You can also electronically fill in and submit the model cancellation form or any other clear statement of the Customer's decision to cancel the Contract on our website www.richberry.ph. If you use this option, we will communicate to you an acknowledgement of receipt of such cancellation in a Durable Medium (eg by email) without delay.
45. To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
Effects of cancellation in the cancellation period
46. Except as set out below, if you cancel this Contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us).
Deduction for Goods supplied
47. We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any Goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you (ie handling the Goods beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Goods: eg it goes beyond the sort of handling that might be reasonably allowed in a shop). This is because you are liable for that loss and, if that deduction is not made, you must pay us the amount of that loss.
Timing of reimbursement
48. If we have not offered to collect the Goods, we will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than:
a. 14 days after the day we receive back from you any Goods supplied or
b. (if earlier) 14 days after the day you provide evidence that you have sent back the Goods.
49. If we have offered to collect the Goods or if no Goods were supplied, we will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than 14 days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel this Contract.
50. We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.
51. If you have received Goods in connection with the Contract which you have cancelled, you must send back the Goods or hand them over to us at Barangay Hiwacloy, Goa 4422, Camarines Sur, the Philippines without delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate to us your cancellation of this Contract. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired. You agree that you will have to bear the cost of returning the Goods.
52. For the purposes of these Cancellation Rights, these words have the following meanings:
a. distance contract means a contract concluded between a trader and a consumer under an organised distance sales or service-provision scheme without the simultaneous physical presence of the trader and the consumer, with the exclusive use of one or more means of distance communication up to and including the time at which the contract is concluded;
b. sales contract means a contract under which a trader transfers or agrees to transfer the ownership of goods to a consumer and the consumer pays or agrees to pay the price, including any contract that has both goods and services as its object.
Conformity and Guarantee
53. We have a legal duty to supply the Goods in conformity with the Contract and will not have conformed if it does not meet the following obligation.
54. Upon delivery, the Goods will:
a. be of satisfactory quality;
b. be reasonably fit for any particular purpose for which you buy the Goods which, before the Contract is made, you made known to us (unless you do not actually rely, or it is unreasonable for you to rely, on our skill and judgment) and be fit for any purpose held out by us or set out in the Contract; and
c. conforms to their description.
55. It is not a failure to conform if the failure has its origin in your materials.
56. We will immediately, or within a reasonable time, give you the benefit of the free guarantee given by the manufacturer of the Goods. Details of the guarantee, including the name and address of the manufacturer, the duration and territorial scope of the guarantee, are set out in the manufacturer's guarantee provided with the Goods. This guarantee will take effect at the time the Goods are delivered and will not reduce your legal rights.
57. We will provide the following after-sales service: The supplier will support the customer in the use and operation of the product purchased from the seller.
Successors and our sub-contractors
58. Either party can transfer the benefit of this Contract to someone else and will remain liable to the other for its obligations under the Contract. The Supplier will be liable for the acts of any sub-contractors whom it chooses to help perform its duties.
Circumstances beyond the control of either party
59. In the event of any failure by a party because of something beyond its reasonable control:
a. the party will advise the other party as soon as reasonably practicable; and
b. the party's obligations will be suspended so far as is reasonable, provided that that party will act reasonably, and the party will not be liable for any failure which it could not reasonably avoid, but this will not affect the Customer's above rights relating to the delivery and any right to cancel, below.
60. Your privacy is critical to us. We respect your privacy and comply with the General Data Protection Regulation with regard to your personal information.
62. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
a. 'Data Protection Laws' means any applicable law relating to the processing of Personal Data, including, but not limited to the Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR.
b. 'GDPR' means the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
c. 'Data Controller', 'Personal Data' and 'Processing' shall have the same meaning as in the GDPR.
63. We are a Data Controller of the Personal Data we Process in providing Goods to you.
64. Where you supply Personal Data to us, so we can provide Goods to you, and we Process that Personal Data in the course of providing the Goods to you, we will comply with our obligations imposed by the Data Protection Laws:
a. before or at the time of collecting Personal Data, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected;
b. we will only Process Personal Data for the purposes identified;
c. we will respect your rights in relation to your Personal Data; and
d. we will implement technical and organisational measures to ensure your Personal Data is secure.
65. For any enquiries or complaints regarding data privacy, you can contact the office manager at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
66. The Supplier does not exclude liability for:
67. (i) any fraudulent act or omission; or (ii) for death or personal injury caused by negligence or breach of the Supplier's other legal obligations. Subject to this, the Supplier is not liable for (i) loss which was not reasonably foreseeable to both parties at the time when the Contract was made, or (ii) loss (eg loss of profit) to the Customer's business, trade, craft or profession which would not be suffered by a Consumer - because the Supplier believes the Customer is not buying the Goods wholly or mainly for its business, trade, craft or profession.
68. The Contract (including any non-contractual matters) is governed by International law.
69. We try to avoid any dispute, so we deal with complaints in the following way: If a dispute occurs customers should contact us to find a solution. We will aim to respond with an appropriate solution within 5 working days.
USER CODE OF CONDUCT
70. We are excited that you and other users are able to use this Service to communicate with each other and share ideas on the Site. 71. However, we want you and all users to be able to feel safe and at ease when using this Site.
72. To do so, we have provided the following guidelines for how to upload Content on the Site in order to avoid causing harm or
74. The richberry.ph community is designed where possible to manage itself.
73. By using the Service, you agree to the T&C including the User Code of Conduct in this Section. Offence to yourself and others and to avoid having your content and postings removed from the Site.
75. Every comment you post can be rated and marked as a "Favourite" by any other user.
76. A user can positively, neutrally or negatively rate a comment.
77. Comments posted on the Site may be reviewed by us and may be removed if we feel, in our sole discretion, they are inconsistent with the T&C.
78. If a user's comments are removed several times, it may be necessary to put the user "on probation" ' meaning they cannot post any more comments for a set period of time.
79. If necessary, we may remove the user from the Site altogether at our sole discretion.
80. If we believe that a user behaviour is likely to cause offence or harm to other users or to us, or is otherwise unacceptable, we may issue that user with a warning, disable their account and/or terminate or otherwise restrict their access to and use of this Site.
81. In addition, we may remove any content which they have shared or post upon the Site.
82. We will try to give such users warnings as outlined above, but we are not obliged to give the user any notice.
83. To protect our users and the reputation of the Site, we may monitor the interaction between users from time to time, but please note that we have no obligation to police it.
84. We will not take responsibility or liability for the conduct of any person who uses our Site.
85. In addition, we are not responsible or liable for any loss or damage suffered as a result of the use of our Site.
86. We ask that in using the Site, you show courtesy and respect to other users and the property of others.
a. To behave in a respectful manner to all other users;
b. Not to post, or otherwise make available, content which is, in our view, likely to impair the enjoyment and/or use of our Site by other users;
c. Not to breach the law or encourage any breach of the law;
d. Not to post, or otherwise make available, content which is, in our view, abusive, offensive, defamatory, obscene, pornographic or of a sexual nature, illegal, threatening, intimidating, in breach of privacy, confidentiality or third-party rights or otherwise unacceptable;
e. Not to post, or otherwise, make available, content which, in our view, portrays unacceptable violence;
f. Not to behave in a way which is threatening, intimidating, harassing or bullying, offensive, abusive, defamatory, discriminatory or demeaning or to stalk or violate the rights of others, including the privacy rights of other individuals;
g. Not to do, cause or permit anything to be done that may infringe, damage or interfere with any copyright, moral rights, performing rights, design rights, trademark rights or other proprietary or intellectual property rights of RICH Miracle Berry, its affiliates and each of their respective licensors or any third party;
h. To only upload content which is an original work created by you;
i. Not to share any information which is confidential to any other person;
j. Not do anything which will or may damage, interfere with, disrupt access to, overburden, interrupt or impair the functionality of the Site, the materials available on the Site or any software or hardware;
k. Not to obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorized access to the Site, any part of it or any private or member account areas;
l. Not to obtain or seek to obtain personal information, confidential information or passwords from any other person;
m. To be entirely responsible for and keep secret any password used by you (you must change your password if you believe it is no longer secret);
n. Not to circumvent or attempt to circumvent any filters we may use on the Site;
0. Not to do anything which may cause any liability to RICH Miracle Berry or to any of its affiliates;
p. To ensure that individuals featured in any audio and/or visual content you are posting are all over the age of 18;
q. Not to distort or misrepresent any individual or thing;
r. Not to register as or on behalf of anyone else, impersonate anyone else, seek to take on a false identity or misrepresent yourself, your identity or your age;
s. Not post, or otherwise make available, content containing financial information (such as account, credit or debit card details) or information which identifies an individual personally or is capable of identifying an individual personally (such as names, telephone numbers, email addresses or postal addresses);
u. Not to advertise, promote or endorse any goods or services; and
v. Not use our Site to send any chain letters, junk mail, "spam" material or any other form of bulk communication.