Raspberry Muffin with chocolate chips (no added sugar)
• 250g flour 910 calories
• 125ml milk 54 calories
• 1 teaspoon of baking powder 2 calories
• ½ teaspoon baking soda 0 calorie
• ½ teaspoon salt 0 calorie
• 3 eggs 234 calories
• 100g butter 539 calories
• 100g chocolate chips 533 calories
• 150gr raspberry (fresh or frozen) 80 calories
TOTAL 2,530 calories
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C. In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
2. In another bowl, mix the eggs and milk
3. Pour the dry ingredients into the liquid ingredients and mix just enough to incorporate the powders (the dough doesn't have to be smooth, lots of lumps should remain) and strawberries and chocolate chips or other ingredients into the mix
4. Line your muffin tin with paper cups and divide the dough between the 12 holes. For the muffin to look good we need to fill them right to the rim.
5. Bake in the middle of the oven for 20 minutes (in conventional oven mode if possible). Let the muffins cool down for 10 min in their tin before turning them out on a cooling rack.